Trade Register Publications
- All trade register publications from all over Germany
- Approximately 550,000 publications per year
- Processing of unstructured HR statements and delivery to customers in structured data streams
- Delivery of the original notifications possible
- Optional: Filter the data according to your criteria
For most legal forms in Germany there is an obligation to publish. The publication obligation concerns changes to the company. These include: new entries, changes, deletions, company additions, changes in the shareholders 'councils, managing directors' and exits, entry and exit of leading employees. We read the publications from 114 German registry boards, structure the data and deliver it automatically to our customers. You determine whether the delivery is made daily, weekly or monthly. To make the process even easier for you, a direct import into your IT system as well as a subsequent comparison with existing data is possible.